Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Squid

I play heavy metal and punk rock this guitar is perfect even for light chord working it rules and it can get really dirty and real hard it rules! Great variety of sound.

Over all perfection beond belief (exect it chips), perfect for metal and punk and hard rock, if it was stonel I would kill them with the guitar and then buy a new one. I wish I could get the paint re-done then I would be more carfull prefection.

Very reliable no warping at all (none) and I got it from an open display (used by customers) paint chips easy though so get a hard case and keep it in there and it will be perfect, get strap lockers or your guitar will die it will slip and hit the ground and that would suck. Very good for live playing (but the high e has to be retuned evey once an a while) don't bang it into things (not that you'd want to do such a thing with such a beautiful guitar).

Action is by far perfect, the back pick up is higher than the front (perfect cuz I play lead guitar) finish was beautiful, but it chips way too easily at the corners (I'v only chipped one though) light scratches but it was beatiful when I first got it.

Awsome. Features: 24 frets awsome for solos, came with gig bag (that sucked ass) came with amp (10 watt not many features on it, bright red) 1 volume, 1 tone control, 2 pick up, 3way pickup switcher, tuners are good but my high e slips alot.