Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

I mostly play rock and metal, but it works for anything you don't need a whammy bar for, it has a sharp tone so it's really meant for metal. I don't have a guitar amp, but it sounds pretty good w/ my gorilla amp and BP50 bass processor.

It's a great metal guitar, if I ever lost it, I would buy a new one (granted that I had the money) I wish the guitar center I bought it at had one in stock w/ a widow headstock, but it looks great anyway.

I haven't ever played live so I wouldn't be able to know, but I would definately consider this guitar reliable, the starp holder-thingies are great, even my worn-out strap wont fall off this beast, I don't mind the fact that the strap thingies are on the back, it just makes it look coller.

It came in almost perfect condition, I can't find anything I don't like about it.

24 frets, agathis body, maple neck, Rosewood fretboard, dual humbucking pickups, chrome hardware, 3-way selector, volume and tone controls, all of these make up the B\.C\. Rich Bronze Series Warlock, a great starter guitar w/ awsome looks at a low, low price.