Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Guitarworks

Its great for any form of heavy metal or hard rock. It loves distrotion yet it does have a good bit of hum when you kick the gains way up. I was playing it on a BC Rich 25watt pratice mini amp with distortion effects.

I have to say, this is the funniest, best sounding, low prices guitar I've ever seen. With a price like this, you should not pass this up. The only thing I could have wanted would have been dual hummbuckere, and if it got stolen or lost I would buy a dual hummbucker model. Only major thing I dislike about it is. It looks as if the neck toper isnt part of the neck, Just sloted and glued on. If you compair this with a Squire Telecaster price to price.

I think it'll hold up to anything you wana do to it. Only think I could see is paint chipping off. It could take live playing but I wouldn't advise it unless you're not a monster insaniac. The guitar as I said before seams to be very solid pice and it should last as long as you take good care of it. The strap buttons are some of the most solid I've ever seen. And it's very reliable.

Well, I don't know how it came from the factory, I heard it was bad, but when I got it all the issues had been fixed, I love the way they have this thing designed with the bridge adjustiable and the neck fixed, and It was in perfect condition when I got it. Paint seams of very good quality and the neck is very solid.

It's a 2004 model, with 24 frets, good solid body, very easy to just pickup and play with. I love the style of this guitar and its the sound (I'm a metal head) that got me in the door, All that aside, mines a little different from everyone elses, I dont have 2 dual hummbuckers, I only have 1 and the reason for the increased cost was they tuned it perfectly and had it ready to go when I bought it.