Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

I play mostly metal and some rock. I play this through a Marshall 15CD Practice amp and the sound I can get is not bad at all. Although it does put out alot of hum on high levels. Once I put this through my Boss GT-6, it sounded absolutely sweet, you wouldn't know it was such a cheap guitar. This guitar is pretty much only for the heavier types of music, it's no good for punk and other types.

I play metal and have been playing for a little over a year, and BC Rich guitars are perfect for my tastes. This has been agreat first real guitar and has stood up to some tough times. If this were stolen or lost, I probably would replace it just to have an axe I can just beat the hell out of due to its low price. This guitar sounds ok going straight through an amp, and through my Boss GT-6 Multi-FX, you are ready to shred!

I've owned this guitar for about 8 months now and it has taken a beating. The strap buttons are solid as a rock and I've never had a problem with them. The finish is also very tough, although it could not withstand a bit of concrete, but what can? About a week ago I started having volume knob problems, the knob got very loose and I kept losing sound. I looked inside and 2 of the solder points to the volume knob had separated. This could be a result of the major beating it has taken but I would only use this as an emergency backup at a gig. Otherwise it is a tough guitar.

The guitar came set up pretty well straight from the store. The action was perfect for my tastes but the bridge pickup was a little high, but easily adjusted. Straight from the store, this guitar had no noticeable flaws.

- Made in 2002 - 24 Frets - 2 Humbuckers - Agathis body w/ rosewood fretboard - Floating bridge - 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3 Way Selector