Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

It is f--king perfect for my style, which is f--king heavy metal. I have used it on a Marshall MGH100DFX full-stack of my friends and it is f--king crazy. I love the sound it has, especially with my new humbucker in it (I highly suggest the detonator to those metal players) but the original humbuckers are great too. Very very little noise if any at all, really that depends on what you are running it through cause its quiet running it straight no pedals on the Marshall. It is good for alot of playing styles. The friend of mine that has the amp can play alot of different styles and it sounds so great.

I play heavy metal and hell yes it fits perfect. I've been playing for 2 years but from all those who have heard me I have the expirience of a player of 6 or 7 years, because I have dedicated my life to guitar and I play all the time. Hell I had never played a Warlock before in my life I just heard they were good and I liked how it looked. Hell I would kill the mutha f--ker who took my Warlock from me especially after it took a month to get it back from being fixed witht he new humbucker. I love everything about it. The weight got to me at first but its nothing now I'm used to it and I have had it strapped on for 5 hours straight before and didnt even get a sore shoulder. My favorite feature about it is its thin neck. Really easy to play on. I love it. I wish it had some Emg's in it but hell I'm happy with what I got.

Hell yes it will. Hardware will last. Except for that peg I acidently broke. I have yet to have a problem with the strap buttons just my crappy made straps that break on me. Hell with this I have never needed a backup guitar unless I want one with different tunings I use this all the time.

I took this guitar right out of the box and played it and it sounded f--ing great. No flaws at all. except after a year I had a tunning peg break but that was my fault and it was replaced by the warrenty. Everything on it has never been readjusted except the bridge because of different tunnings.

Its a pretty good guitar for starters. 24 frets so you can burn up the strings all the way to killer 24th fret screaming. Not too sure about all the wood it's made of but its kinda heavy. So if you are a small guy don't get this. I have mine in a blood red finish that shines in the light. I bought mine a little over a year ago and I just put a Duncan Detonator humbucker in it and it f--king rocks. I have never had any trouble with this guitar.