Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: American Musical Supply

It sounded ok. I don't applaud it because it doesn't deserve applause. I mean, it sounded ok. I play Metallica, Megadeth, Sabbath, Maiden, stuff like that. This guitar's shape fit the style perfect. It was wicked looking, but when I played it, it was like my heart sank because it looked so cool and I couldn't wait to play it and it really didn't sound amazing.

Like I said before, I play metal, and this guitar looks awesome when you're playing a fast, heavy song, but I wasn't impressed much with the sound. (That's what you buy a guitar for right). If I lost this guitar, I would not buy a new one of the same kind. If you want a sick looking guitar that sounds great, spend the extra 200 bucks and buy the Kerry King Signature model. (I wish I would have).

The guitar is about as durable as any other guitar I guess. I mean it took a few bumps and bruises through its experience with me, but it came out ok. (I think) I would definately bring a backup with me to a gig because of the way the bridge is setup. The strings don't break, but the 5th and 6th strings "uncoil" around the center spindle.

The guitar was fine from the magazine I bought it from. No flaws or anything.

The guitar had 24 frets. Some double coil pickups that said BC Rich on them so I don't know what kind they were. Basswood body (insane-looking by the way). The bridge made the strings really far away from the body. Like probably close to an inch or so. It felt different at first. I bought the package so it included a gig bag, strap, cable, tools, and some pics and stuff.