Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Music123.com

I play all kinds of music including metal, heavy metal, rock, alternative, '70s-'90s rock and this guitar fits in anywhere. Although the body style may seem "metal" looking this guitar is really great tone.

When I first got this guitar I was a beginner. I will be honest. I got this guitar the way it looks. Crazy but I have developed radically over 3 years to find that this guitar plays better than others. I have a RR3, Dean and a Ibanez AG85 (all worth 600$++) and this guitar is still chosen to play on. The price is wonderful for this quality. I began as a guitarist on this guitar and I will finish as one. Although the body is crazy looking, dont let that full you. My friend who loves his acoustic and like nirvana and other grunge bands says, "If this guitar was in the form of a Ibanex RG body I would get it, the tone and clarity is awesome." But now I don't care how guitars look I get it because of the sound. You wont be dissapointed if you start out on this guitar!

This guitar can withstand live playing as seem by professional guitarist. I only had one problem with this guitar (the input wire came off) - that is a 20$ fix. The strap buttons are solid. I can depend on it. I could use this guitar without a backup and not worry about it but I wouldn't use it without a backup. Neither would I use a Les Paul Black Beauty 3000$ guitar without a backup. This finish is wonderful. They coated it very heavily. More heavier than my Randy Rhoads. This guitar is 3 years old that I have now and it has only few scratches on it for my randy rhoads has excesive dings and scratches on it. 1) Randy Rhoads RR3 cost more. 2) I got it 1 year after this guitar and barely play it although the RR3 is exellent in my opinon.

The guitar was set up pretty good in the factory. The action on the guitar was absolutly wonderful (high). I have a 600$ Jackson/Dean/Ibanez and I play on this guitar more than I play on those. The pickups were ajusted just fine. The bridge was fixed up for the setting it was ment for. The guitar contained no flaws.