Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Holiday's Guitar Shop

The sound was s--t on my 10watt amp but then I stuck it on my Line 6 Spider 2 112watt and the sound was sick, I use micks and james roots pre-settings called snarl or cheese and then you have some serious sound, but on the down side you get a buzz from the pickups, put some better pickups on and it is ridiculous.

At the moment I would love some one to steal it so I can buy a PRS like Cradle Of Filth are using, the BC Rich looks great sounds great, feels great but it needs more tone controls and a better pickup plus a thousand way selecter? I would buy it again but I would buy the see through one like glass.

This guitar will stand about a whole world tour providing you don't smash it up, my volume Switch looks like it will fall off any minute now but I would depend on it, I deffinatly wouldn't use it without a backup because knowing my luck it would spontaniously explode and set me on fire. The paint work is crap and it chips off too easily and when it does you can see a red layer underneath like as if it was originaly red.

My one was not that well set up, but my one could be just a one off, the wood is a little too soft I knocked it and a fat chip come of, same with the paint, the flaws were as I explained earlier wonky volume knob a cardboard box and gay looking pearl innlays.

I purchest the Bronze Worlock with Mick Tompsons style head stock it has a satin black finnish with chrome hardware, featuring 3-way selector Switch, 1 slightly bent volume control and a tone control, it has 24 frets crap looking pearl innlays, it had a maple and rosewood fretboard, my accesories I recieved was a cardboard box to put my guitar in.