Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

The sound is amazing, actually. The pickup does hum and scream from time to time, but it still sounds good. It's really fast playing and it mutes really good too. BC Rich is made for what I play, metal. It has a really full, deep sound to it. Really heavy! It can do your highs, and your low crunchy stuff.

This guitar is a perfect match for me. It's all about metal. I've only been playing for about 3 years, and I've had it for two. If this guitar was stolen I'd find the person who stole it and steal it back. I love this thing, and I'm going to have it for the rest of my life. I love the way it looks, the way it sounds, the way it plays, just everything man. I might replace the headstock and neck with a widow headstock though. I guess all I have to say is if you play metal, BC Rich is the brand for you. These guitars are amazing, you will not be dissappointed. Go out and get one, plug it in, and just rip it man!

This guitar will definetaly withstand live playing. Everything is good on this guitar, even though it's a Bronze series. I wouldn't give a crap about the finish wearing away, because it's made for metal! It's not supposed to look shiny and pretty. If you play heavy, it's going to look heavy.

The guitar was perfect when I picked it up. I haven't had to make any adjustments so far. The only thing I'm going to do is replace the pickup.

This guitar is the lowest of the low. Most Bronze series have two pickups, tone and volume control, and a selector. Mine has one pickup, and one volume control. I only paid about 150-200 for it, and it came with a 10 watt amp. This thing doesn't have too much to it, but I still love it to death! It sounds better than all of my friends guitars, and they paid around 300-500 for their guitars. After playing this guitar, I will only play B Rich and maybe a Dean. This guitar has chipped like hell and the pickup is a piece of crap (but I'm about to replace it).