Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

The guitar with the amp it comes with its not that bad even though it whisles alot with the overdrive but is't good to play what I play wich is thrash/death metal because there is hardly a moment of silence in that music you can't really hear it whisle. Now I blew the amp speaker and now I'm using it on a Pylepro 30 watt amp it doesn't whisle much but with effects like the Metal Master, it still doesn't screech but it kinda hums with the death metal stomp box omg it sounds freking werd its "sofa king" screechy and loud by the way the pedals are digitech. But overall it's good its really a metal machine.

This guitar is the perfect mack to play thrash and death metal but it has a high ass tone to play thrash but that doesent realy matter with the Metal Master DigiTech pedal. I've been playing for 6 years. I also own an NJ Warlock with speedloader (speedloader suck, I preffer a floidrose atleast it will have tuners). I wish I would have tested it before I bought it but I'm just saying that because I couldn't wait to play it. If it were lost or stolen I wil haunt the s--t out of whoever stole it and I wouldn't guy a new one because I garrante you I will get it back. I use this guitar with a Pylepro 30 watt amp and a 200 watt Marshall half stack for live gigs. I use a Death Metal and Metalmaster DigiTech pedals. I wish it had a floid rose. But overall this guitar is kickass.

Yes this guitar would last after you fix the pickups but this guitar would last you a good long "deadly" time. On gigs or live playing I always have a NJ Warlock with speedloader I will comment the NJ Warlock at the bottom. This guitar's paint is good.

This guitar is noisy. The pickups are crap I took it to the shop to repair the pickups but I didn't really have any thing really wrong with it I didn't have to agust anything (exept that I had to tune it). The headstock is cool, it's like a Tom Araya bass headstock. The paint color is black, it's kinda like the paint just chiped off at the bottom after 2 years I had it but again I only took it to repair one time I've been doing 2 gigs with this guitar sofar.

I don't know what year it was made but it was made in Japan. It has 24 jumbo frets, the neck is rosewood, the body style is a Warlock. It's like an X, it's cool because it looks like a weapon and it has a kick ass reputation. The brige is weird because you have to like slide it through the bottom of the bridge which you have little space because of the pickups. I wish it atleast had a "Chafamax" wammy bar. The one that I got was the 1 with only 1 volume control I wish it had 2 more. The pickups are humbuckers. The tunners are normal, the ones that get untuned fast wat I like is that they look like studs. It came with a 10 watt amp, picks, gig bag, a kick ass BC Rich strap that always slides off, a crapy ass cable. An L-tool 2 sets of strings on the guitar and a seperate one.