Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Local Music Center

Sound is amazing, great for metal, hard rock, punk, whatever. I'm using Peavy Rage 158 and a DOD Death Metal Distortion pedal, and even with that crappy pedal there is very little feedback and sounds very nice. This is my first guitar that I've owned, I learned on a Squire Stratocaster and this thing kicks the shit outta that thing. I'm very impressed with this thing I love it.

I play metal and this thing is friggen amazing. I love it. I've been playing a while and I've tried a few other guitars and wasn't nearly as immpressed with them as I am with this beauty. On mine I got the headstock switched out for a BC Rich Beast headstock so now this guitar is the perfect definition of freakin awesome. If this thing got stolen I'd hunt the guy down and tear out his heart with my bare hands nobody is takin this from me. Only thing I really wish this thing had was maybe a 5-way selector.

I think this thing could withstand playing in a hurricane if you take care of it. Hardware looks really solid and everything is nice and tight. Strap buttons prolly wouldn't come off if you bashed them w/a hammer. Personally I think the finnish is really well done and will last a good while, but mine is fairly new.

Guitar was very well set up when I got it, action is a lil high for my taste, I'm thinking of lowering it. Pickups are really nice, haven't needed to adjust or w/e. So far havn't found any flaws aside from teh high action, but I guess some people like that.