Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Sight And Sound Music Terrace

I mostly use my Spider 2 amp with it but I have used Roland and Fender amps on it and has had kicking sound through it all. I mostly play metal and some clean songs. I can go from a nice clean sound into a really powerful metal setting and sounds good in both but I find its a bit lacking in a rock sound. But everything else it works good in. It has only made feed back noise on me 3 times in the year I've had it.

The guitar is the best guitar I've ever played period. I love how it feels when your playing it. I don't hate anything about it at all and my fave feature is its tunning pegs. The only thing I wish it had is a floyd rose.

I haven't played it live yet but I'm sure it would. The strap buttons I swear were put in so well it would take a powersaw to get em out the finnish is good but it chipped in one place 'cause I dropped it but it held up to the drop great.

The guitar's action was a bit high for me but I fixed that quickly, took me 5 mins. The pickups are set up nice. The only flaw I found was after about 4 months playing it the volume knobs nut got loose and the jack was loose a bunch but both are minor flaws that were easily fixed.

I got it a year ago about this time. Made in Japan, 24 frets the standard in most B Warlocks.