Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Music Store Owner/Friend

This guitar has a powerful sound to it. Many of my students have it and it is much louder for some reason compared to anything else. I accredit it to the pickups being raised so high, which are adjustable by the way. Nice sound on both the warm and bassier setting, but not as rich as I expected. I think I would rather adjust the pickups lower so it isnt as powerful. Maybe I'd get a better tone from it then.

This guitar is a mean looking one. It is perfect for metal and rock guitarists. Espicially with the widower headstock, I've gotten plenty of complements about how bad-ass it looks.

The way the starp locks were positioned it was hard to keep the long neck rom falling when standing up. The finish looks good enough to last, as well as the rest of the peice. I wouldn't worry too much about a backup on stage.

The action was perfect, as I mentioned before, the pickups were too high from the factoy. The 24 fret bridge and matched top fit perfectly. Nothing too big, but the inlays were off-centered. The fretboard was a little rough from what I was used to.