Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: eBay

This baby can do anything! I'm a huge heavy metal/death metal head. I mess shit up when in the mood, and this guitar fits those maniacs that create the emotion I play off of. Ok if you understood one word of that congradulations, ur a genius. But any ways the sound it amazing! It's a crisp, rich sound that this monster creates. From classical to the craziest shit ever this Warlock will delight you with the sound. So far I've only used my tiny crap of an amp and it still sounds beautiful. I have never had a bad harp come off of this thing.

Greatest guitar I have ever seen/played. When I first saw one of these guitars, I was attached to the computer to fidding the perfact one. If it was stolen, I would first hunt down the person, kill them, get my guitar back, then buy another one for a present for myself because of the trauma of losing my love. they are beautiful music, looks, and personality wise. I love showing it off because of the gasps and whispers I hear behind my back about it! Go buy one now! Actually dont because I want to be idevidual and have the best one so poo on you!

I have never played a gig ('cause I suck). But if I did I think it would hold up very well. I see no problems. The strap bottons are very solid and I would not bring a backup.

Well I bought this used so I cant say how it came new, but it seems the same sound is coming out. Action s great. The fitting could be better. Its a little hard to sit and play some times cust may cut into your thigh or slide (but I depends on your body type. I kinda fat). And for the hardcore girls (which I am one which huge boobs, not fun while playing guitar) the saddle fits breasts perfact! So don't worrie there. Sorry just had to tell you since I cant play most guitars because of my curse. Oh and it chips and scratches really easy so take care of it. And the head it fragile too so dont hit it against anything hard cus it will cause damage.

Well, I happen to be a lucky owner of a Bronze Warlock with a widow headstock. It has a volume and bass control and a 3-way Switch. And of coarse, like all great Warlocks, it's black! With 24 frets its amazing to rip on! But I do wish it had a little something more, not sure what though. By the way, get a coffin case when you get one! You need it!