Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Music 123

I play a wide variety of music and I have the equipment to make any guitar sound great. What I like about this guitar is the overall vibe I get when I play, I am really impressed.

I play all types of music and I find this guitar to work for me. If I play in public I would use this guitar for hard rock/metal and my tamer looking, higher quality sounding Les Pauls for everything else. I have been playing for 8 years and I own 9 guitars, 8 electric and 1 acoustic. I wish there was a $1000.00 top of the line version of this model for us to move up to.

Both of my guitars I have played live and have not had any problems. I would not play a gig without a backup. I have owned these guitars for over 1 year and I leave them out for company to play when they come over or for me to grab when I don't feel like playing my more expensive guitars. Anyone is allowed to play them adults/kids so they are not always handled as carefully as I would handle them and yet they have held up great. I do have a ding on one of the V tips.

I had to adjust my both of my guitars when I got them - fret buzz.

These are very well made, low priced guitars that amaze me they play so well. This quitar comes black or red, I own both and they both look great. The neck and fretboard are extreamly comfortable and easy to play, they feel like a Strat with an unfinished neck. The products this guitar is made out of really doesn't matter (it's a cheap guitar) but everythig feels solid and everything works.

Mursus
    UnDarkGuitar
    Mursus wrote: This guitar is most certainly a beginner guitar. I guess for you guys this is the only guitar youve played so it works as you thought it would. People buy this guitar because of the brutal look of it and the low price. But I have to say that this guitar is really a piece of crap. I have a couple of esp ltd guitars and this cheap warlock is nothing compared to the ltds. Ive had lots of problems with it.. The input broke after a while and the volume pot fell off.. This guitar doesnt stay in tune at all. And the neck dive is purely horrible. I would never gig with this guitar. If Id have to say something good about this guitar, it would be the pickups. They arent that bad. And of course the look of the guitar is very cool if youre looking for a metal guitar. Im just tired of you guys telling this guitar is the best.. I mean, honestly, try out some more expensive guitars and youll notice the difference. Dont let the looks fool you. Its the playability, sound and durability that really matters. Peace out.
    are you sure that your warlock isnt just a piece of shit?