Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

The humbucker sounds great with some light distortion on top. With no effects, this guitar is good for some soft metal solos and some clean rhythm stuff. Its really good for metal, which is what I mainly play. It sound on the neck pickup is beautiful, and the humbucker is great as well. Harmonics sound amazing on this guitar.

This is a perfect guitar for newbies listening to Metallica, Slayer, or Tool. I've been playing for a couple years now, and this guitar has been held together pretty good considering how much I play (3-4 hours everyday). I would've probably asked where I could buy touch-up paint before I bought it. And if anybody tried to steal, I'd stab them with it, its like a knife. Compared to my other guitars, it is the most durable and sounds the best with distortion.

This guitar can survive the next World War. It is a rock compared to other guitars with similar shapes that I own. The hardware is standing fine, but the paint chips off kinda easy. I have a couple spots where the wood is showing through. But that's from being in a cramped lesson room.

Um, not much to say here. Most of it is assembled by machine, but my neck is put on a little crooked, so it feels a little weird compared to another Warlock. Everything else is perfect.

The 2005 Bronze Warlock is a big improvement compared to the previous models. 24 rosewood frets on a maple neck. Beautiful polished finish. Its the image of devil horns, making it the perfect metal guitar. Pretty basic, volume, tone, 3-way selector. One dual humbucker and a clean, beautiful sounding neck pickup. It has room for more pickups though, which would be nice.

Spade_SanosukeX
    Mursus wrote: This guitar is most certainly a beginner guitar. I guess for you guys this is the only guitar youve played so it works as you thought it would. People buy this guitar because of the brutal look of it and the low price. But I have to say that this guitar is really a piece of crap. I have a couple of esp ltd guitars and this cheap warlock is nothing compared to the ltds. Ive had lots of problems with it.. The input broke after a while and the volume pot fell off.. This guitar doesnt stay in tune at all. And the neck dive is purely horrible. I would never gig with this guitar. If Id have to say something good about this guitar, it would be the pickups. They arent that bad. And of course the look of the guitar is very cool if youre looking for a metal guitar. Im just tired of you guys telling this guitar is the best.. I mean, honestly, try out some more expensive guitars and youll notice the difference. Dont let the looks fool you. Its the playability, sound and durability that really matters. Peace out.
    lol yours probably sucks. Other than that it probably sucks cause 1/5 of the bronze bc rich guitars suck.
    dark_bard
    i bought one about a month ago and i havent had any problems with it yet, i even played a show with it and it was fine, i admit it could be better, but its a great guitar for the price, i got mine for 200
    dark_bard
    oh yea and i noticed alot of these reviews had hardware problems with wiring and such, are you sure thats not your fualt? people say the warlock is fargile, but i take good care of mine and i only have a little chip in it from when i left my house for a night, and my brother wanted to play it. but anyway, if you take care of it (like you should) you probably shouldnt have that many problems