Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

I play a lot of differant genres of music. It didn't sound as good in some genres as it did in others. It has a beautiful clean sound with a little chorus, and it does sound great with heavy distortion. But anywhere in between it isn't as good. If you are into pure metal and noting else this would be a great guitar for you.

As I said before I play a lot of differant types of music so I use a bunch of differant guitars for each sound. This one has been a mach for most of my music. I have been playing for a little under 6 years now so I have tried a lot of differant of guitars. I use it with a DOD Grunge Distortion pedal, a Fender Blues Deluxe amp. My other guitars include a Jackson Dinky DK2, a Fender Mexican Stratocaster, a Davidson Les Paul. If the guitar was stolen I would be lost without it. I would have to replace it with the same thing. I love the tone, the durability, the look, the waight, and the feeling of the guitar. The only thing I wish it had was EMG 81 pickups, and a floyd rose trem. I am so glad I didn't buy the Jackson Kelly instead of this guitar. If you want a stable great sounding guitar, go for this.

The guitar has taken a beating through our live gigs. I take it to gigs so I don't have to use my Jackson on stage. It has held together preatty well though. The only thing That has ben damaged is the finish. And that is becouse I am pretty hard on my equiptment. The hardware is really stable. The stap has never slipped off so I trust the strap buttons. I really depend on this guitar to get me through my gigs. I use it as a main on stage and a backup when were recording. And as I said I am very demanding and Rough with my equiptment so the finish looks pretty warn now. If you are a little more carefull than I am it should last you a really long time.

The guitar needed a few things out of the box. The action was a little high for my taste so I lowered that. The intonation was a little off so I had to change that a little. Of course I had to tune it when it got here. as for the finish, it was perfect. It didn't have any blemishes or loose knobs, or anything like that. The nut was not filled right though. Other then that it was perfect.

hethamulburton
    Hahaha, yea my guitar works really well, esp. when you tweak down the bridge level to lower the action to shred level. If yours sucks, then you picked the wrong one, and being that this is my 4th guitar, it def. works for practices, but live, I always use my ESP, but sadly it's been broken the last two gigs. So about the live show, this guitar sucks at retaining any sustain, so a good pedal fixed that, and a disto. pedal helped it even more.