Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: ZZSounds

This guitar really works with my musical style which has a lot of styles. Blues, Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Black Metal, basically all types of metal, Neo-Classical, and other things of that sort. I basically can get really good sound and very amazing feel out of this guitar. I've been playing 3 years now. It has a very rich full sound now, just get your amp settin right and it sounds amazing all the time. It has the best sound of any guitar and I've played almost every guitar out there. Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, other BC Rich guitars, ect.

I play all kinds of music like I said before. Amazing guitar, 100% awesome. I've been laying 3 years, and I have gibsons, had a Fender and many others. Plays many other guitars like ESP also. So I know what the others sound like and I say by far this is the best guitar ever made. I would buy this guitar again if it was stolen for sure. I would get a better amplifier though, mine is a POS right now. The bridge is my favorite feature, it's a one peace adjustable. Extremely easy to palm mute and do other things with it.

I've played a lot of times live, and in the studio. Amazing quality especially during solos. Scales, sweep, all of that is extremely easy on this guitar. You just flow right through it without even thinking bout anything. Your hands basically just are part of the guitar as soon as you grab it. The finish is nice on it doesnt't wear at all so far. Strap stays on really well also.

Amazing action. I had to raise the bridge pickup after I had it installed from my guitar mechanic or whatever you call them. They were very easy to adjust, absolutely no problem what so ever. There are really no problems with this at all. The bridge is very nice on it. Frets are very easy to fit your fingers on and solo with. The tuning pegs aren't loose at all and keep in tune pretty well.

I really liked it when I first got it. I still do. It has an amazingly easy to play fretboard, very easy to play basically any type of music. The finish is pretty good. Has 24 frets, 2 humbuckers (changed them to seymour duncans tho), Diecast tuners, and a rosewood fingerboard.

Creature5
    lol i got a bronze warlock in red its decent the tone is loose and i dont feel like fixing it yet and when u play it on a clean channel it sounds like shit but with alot of distortion it sounds good i play hardcore and metal and its perfect for the sound i want out of it its chipped on all points though hahaha and the input sux majorly
    floydman_4140
    ibanezes are way better, even he cheap ones. same with jackson. these arnt bad but go with an ibanez or jackson if your buying and you can get ones that are just as cool looking
    metalhead_365
    stop slatin warlocks there a decent guitar nuthin special but there better than sum id rather have my bronze series warlock than sum gibsons, bronze series warlocks are for begginers. and you can still get sum great sounds from them, there also great for chugging \m/
    OttovanZanten
    i was actually thinking of buying 1, glad i bought me an ibanez rg321 (about same price range, 300 euro's), wich i love, it just doesn't break, cheap as dirt, but good, taiwanese guitars.
    Cryptic Kitten
    I've had this guitar for about 3 years. Honestly... It's pretty damn ok. I have never had any major problem with it. I lost the backplate when I was in the process of painting it lime green. The paintjobs that come with them suck. Either black, red, or that horrible tribal design like mine had. Too many guitars have those colors. The guitars action new isn't to great but tune the truss rod and the bridge a bit and you can pull off whicked solos. Put a new pickup in it and it'll sound amazing. Everybody compairs them to 300+ dollar jacksons but you can get a bronze warlock for $125. My other guitar is a warlock NJ.
    MrCarrot
    It has humbucking pickups, and a lot of the reviews are complaining about hum and screeching. Something wrong here?
    Phade
    I have a bronze warlock and its ok, the inputs really crap but the pickups get a great sound, it definately is a begginners guitar and i plan to move on very soon.
    shakysam
    My friend used to have a B.C Rich Warlock, but it was so bad he actually felt guilty giving to charity. No, really.
    Mytheroth
    Warlock sucks, most Bc rich guitar sucks, in wood quality and its BD pickups. You think you got a nice sound for your buck, sure, better then those cheap OEM stratocaster, but compare to a 300 jackson guitar (any kind) and you will be amazed by how crappy the BC sounds.
    Scarecrow666
    In my opinion, the BC Rich production line is very piecey and unreliable. However, their custom shop axe's are known to be frickin beasts. So you may like the BC Rich production line, it isn't anything special at all, infact I think they are completely over-rated. If you want a metal guitar, BC Rich's production line will NOT get you your bang for your buck unless you like how it looks (then you just dont shop very well for guitars). Jackson & ESP are VERY reliable and get you a bigger bang for your buck (Jackson's production line has very good floyd rose licensed trems even though they aren't the actual thing). Oh and to the dude who said gibsons are gay, then why do so many metal/metalcore guitarists use them?
    electra2242
    they look good all give you that. but they are cheaply made. the wood they use for the body is crap and they dont sound that great.
    rollingstones
    ive been playing my warlock for a few months now. Its not the worlds greatest guitar but its not as bad as some of you make it out to be. Like you are all probably comparing it to really good guitars. Like mine chips pretty easily im pretty sure i have liek 4 or 5 chips in it already but its not that bad.
    hemi-san
    well they are pretty cheap but always remember you get what youpay for.
    meinsane
    ive never played the warlock but it seems that a lot of ppl dont like it. also, ive read all the comments and it seems that even squier strats are better than the warlock
    suicideangel_2
    I've played a few BC Rich guitars the low end ones are a waste of money, the higher end ones are alright but not worth the money, and anyone who plays professinally uses a custom one which cost alot of money
    ross1234
    i think BC riches are a piece of crap...except mockingbirds they're alright other than that they are manufactured purley on looks and not playing
    Phade
    As if u wud want a bronze series warlock over a Gibson, a Gibson kicks warlocks asses no matter what series. U dont see any of the great guitarists on stage with warlocks( exception to kerry king), they have Gibsons or guitars worth spending money on