Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Soundsmusical.com

It is perfect for me and I have no complaints about the sound of the guitar. For the price that I paid it as an outstanding guitar. I use a frontman 15R amp with it, they go together like bread and butter. You can get a ride range of tones from it and so suits most peoples requirements. Just be sure you use it in accordance to a very good amp.

No doubt about it, this guitar's looks do not take anything away from it's sound. It is a perfect match for me, as it produces the perfect sounds that I want, and gives me a bit of flare around the stage. If I lost this guitar, I would most probably get it again, maybe in one of the newer colours, but still keep to the same model. I took about 6 months of hard work looking at hundreds of guitars and this was the best one I could find to fit what I wanted and my price tag, it has not disproved me. You should definitely buy one, but just make sure you don't play near my turf, because you will still my thunder for having the coolest guitar around.

This guitar is definitely built for durability. It can withstand Live playing and has accompanied me to many 'gigs' and has not let me down yet. The strap buttons are solid, and it has lasted through a lot, and I mean a lot, of bashes and drops, still funcitoning as if it was new.

I have not had any problems with the guitar. It was manufactured perfectly, I haven't encountered any flaws with it to date (a year on). Everything on it was properly fitted. The paint finish is one that is meant to last and has not let me down yet, even though I coulod treat the guitar better.

My Warlock is I believe a 2003 model, maybe younger. It has 24 frets an agathis body and a maple neck. The fingerboard is made of rosewood for inlay has dots. It has a flloyd rose tremelo bridge and two BDSM humbucker pickups. 3 way controls, volume, tone and a three way tone selector (bass-treble)

floydanubhav
    orion89 wrote: Well, 1. These are opinions not facts 2. Having an expensive guitar means f**k all 3. Having an expensive guitar does f**k all for your skills 4. If you're a good guitar player you should be able to pick up any guitar and play. 5. Arguing on the internet is like Special Olympics, you may get it your way and win, but you're still a loser. So, I have this guitar, 2006 Widow headstock, NO TREMOLO BECAUSE A BRONZE SERIES DOESN'T COME WITH TREMOLO hence why it says BRONZE series review for all you geniuses there who wrote about NJ series ones. This guitar can take a beating and still stay tuned and in 1 piece. I use a Boss Me-50 along with a Peavey Rage 108 Transtube practise amp. I have never found any problems with my guitar and it still sounds better than half the Ibanez and Gibsons that my friends paid thousands of dollars for, and I'm talking about the actualy guitar to amp sound not the synthesized sound. So think whatever the hell you want, it's your money, if you want it, get it, I promise that you won't regret it. If you hate it then shut up, get the f**k out of this review listing. Enough said.
    One of the very few guys who's made sense in this forum. Thanks dude. I own a bronze and it was dam cheap. But i got what i paid for and i have no complains.
    A-G-guitarist
    Ben_Burgess wrote: if he wants to get a BC then i suggest he does, but as long as he can play guitar well then he'll be alright. people say there guitar is crap etc. but in the end its the person playing the thing that makes it what it is.
    Thanks mate!
    orion89
    The way to hate
    Are you people serious? The kids reviewing these trash guitars are spelling "have" like "HALF". No wonder you like it, you moron.
    Ben_Burgess
    A-G-guitarist
    My mate might be getting a Warlock as his 1st guitar. Can someone tell me whether it's a good decision?
    Slayer_Guy
    Maiden2 wrote: no. metallica sucks
    they may suck now but you can't tell me Master of Puppets isn't an amazing album I own a warlock, the action is ****ing perfect for me but there are lots of things I could think of to make it better. this one looks and sounds pretty awesome but I'd prefer an ESP personally
    slaytanic666
    bc rich makes good guitars for people just starting out in guitar the best ones would cost about $2000 but if u want a good guitar go with esp or dean.
    Slaytanic1986
    my friend lent me his 7 string warlock for a gig i was playing.. it was for a stars in their eyes night and its kind of been stuck at my house since. Its a bit of a crap guitar tbh, he paid like 400 for it, its probably worth about 150.the tone is horrible, not much good about it. why the hellfor the first guy to review this, has he bought a 100watt amp after 10months?!!
    Striketalonx
    I like how ignorant half the people leaving comments are here... The only bc rich lines anyone should think of buying is NJ and up... And of the "bronze, silver, gold, or platinum" are utter shit. cheap wood, cheap pickups, cheap craftsmanship, the list goes on. I would just like to say that DMguitar1, what the hell are you thinking? A les paul with emg's is fake? Then I guess Kerry king's bc riches are all fake cause he has different pickups installed on them.
    Ben_Burgess
    Maiden2 wrote: sorry. metallica sucks
    metallica are awesome. pyro's right, its a hard song to play. love the BC, awesome guitar. i dont have one, but when i get the chance... it gets good feedback from people.
    PyroJesus
    sorry. metallica sucks
    If you think they suck, that's your opinion. That, however, doesn't mean "One" isn't a damned hard song to play.
    venomouskiss320
    wrathchild1975 wrote: synyster punk is stupid and a fag
    you know,hes a better guitarist then youll ever be
    XPandaXBear
    some of my friends told me bcrichs are plastic. Truth is, its only good for Hardcore and Death Metal. so i got an ibanez instead.