Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Gutar Center Las Vegas

It suits my music style very well. I like: classic rock a, d heavy metal. The sound couldn't be any clearer. I don't use any effects at the moment. But I'm using a 10 watt 'amplee', it's an okay amp mostly for noobs but I'm saving for a half stack. The guitar can make many kick ass sounds. From blues to metal it doesn't matter. It is mostly for heavier playing. The solos sound awesome. The sound is very rich and pure. My amp has a boost button to kick up that heavy metal sound, which I use all the time. It sounds great on any setting.

This is a perfect match for my style of music (metal). I love this guitar. It is only my second guitar and I think I'm stickin with B.C. Rich for a while, baceuse they make the best guitars on earth dude. I've been playing for 3 years now and this is best guitar that I have played so far. And I have played a lot of guiars before, but none of them can be compared to this piece of work and history that I own. My first guitar was a crappy Strat look a like made by 'bridgenalt'. But I sold that about a month ago. My Warlock is the only guitar I own currently. It is pretty cheap for such great quality, I payed 199.99+tax.

This guitar is built very well and is definetly going to last at least 2 life times. The strap buttons are very solid and stable. My guitar strap stays on for as long as I'm playin. This guiatr is most depenable. You could definetly use it on a gig without a backup, at least that is what I would do. Because these B.C. Riches are very reliable and trustworthy. The finish is great, and it has to be because there is no pick-guard.

The guitar is set up very well. The pickups are not adjusted at all, and the guitar doesn't need it because it is such high quality. The bridge is just a bit altered for superior kick ass sound. The guitar contains absolutely no flaws. It is the prefect guitar.

It was made in 2005 in the US. It has a maple fretboard with 24 jumbo frets. It has a solid top. It's got a Tune-O-Matic bridge I think. This is the warlock body style. it's all chrome hardware. 1 chrome volume contol, 1 chrome tone control, and 1 chrome 3-way selector. The pickups are stock B.C. Rich pickups. The tuners are non-locking, stock B.C. Rich tuners, also chromed out.

Frozenfire3D
    IF you want flexibility, a warlock is not really something you should get. Put in an EMG or Dimarzio and a bronze warlock would sound better. The distortion is still strong, sustain goes up alot and the distortion is cleaner in a sense. Overall, it's a get what you pay for guitar. But that's just my opinion
    Necro-cide
    Everyone seems to be slating on this guitar, ive had one for over a year and the only problems it has given me was the Volume and Tone knobs fell off and got lost and the paint chiped badly on the corners where i stand it up. Everyone seems to be comparing it with guitars such as Jackson, Gibson and EPS, most of you are ignoring the fact that the guitars your comparing them too have a much higher cost, and how is it that noone in this damn thing can actually spell anything?