Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Music123.com

I mostly play metal(of course) and this guitar work perfectly for it. I use it with a DigiTech Grunge distortion pedal and a 15w Fender practise amp. I really love the sound of it. Because of humbucking pickup, wich are surprisingly good, there is no noise, or very little (I cannot hear any from my amp), even with a lot of distorton.

I mostly play metal, and this guitar is really good for it. I have a Squier Strat too, but I prefer the warlock because of the nice humbucking pickup on it. Don't be afraid to use it with a lot of distortion, the sound will remain clear! If it would be stolen, maybe I'd buy the warlock platinum, because now I have enough money for it! It would be nice to have a tremolo on it, but I don't really matter to me. This is a good guitar at an affordable price.

This guitar is really solid. I would totally trust it when playing live, and I wouldn't bring any backup. I played a lot during the last 6 month, and even after that, there is no scratch on the finish of the guitar (only little chips on the corners).

Well, the setup of my warlock was good, but other warlock owners said teirs axe were poorly made. I only had to adjust the bridge (which was really easy) to get a nice low acion. I haven't had any trouble with pickup or anything else, and I own this guitar for 4 years now. Maybe I was lucky to have a bronze series warlock with good setup, or other players were attempting too much from a 150$ guitar.

The features are good, nothing exceptionnal, but good enough for a beginner/average guitarist.