Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

• Reviewer's score: 2.8 Junky
B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Long & McQuade

It does not suit my music style at all. It is not versatile enough. It is only good for metal-ish stuff. I play rock, punk, blues, metal, grunge, and this just doesn't make the cut. I used it with some kind of Kustom amp along with a DigiTech Death Metal, and a DigiTech GNX1. The Death metal is the only thing that made the guitar sound good, and I've tried it on great amps like Line 6's and everything. It sucked. At least it was not noisy though.

This does not match my music style at all. Only if I played a lot of dark stuff but I don't think it would even still match. It sounds like crap. I have been playing for 2 years and I own 5 guitars and 2 amps. I do not own this one, I took it back and traded it for my Ibanez Gio GSZ120, much better. I wish I'd have asked about the versatility of this guitar before making such a mistake in buying it. I hate everything about this guitar except for the headstock, that is the only thing that looks cool. Compared to all my other guitars this sucks. I only chose this because I heard they were good. I wish it had good sound, a whammy bar.

I don't think this guitar could withstand live playing, it is very week and the paint and finish chips off so easily from like anything. The hardware doesn't seem like it would last very long either. The strap button even fell off of my guitar too. Would I use it without a backup on a gig? I wouldn't even use this on a gig period.

The action was way too high and I got a lot of string vibration that was very noticeable. The pickups were adjusted pretty good though. This guitar basically IS a flaw. Fret ware, no variety, messed up controls and switch, you name it. And the guitar had a very slow fingerboard most of the time.

This one was made this year and already, some of the 24 frets had pre-mature fret ware when I got it. I got another one and the same thing occurred. It had an Agathis body, maple neck, and a rosewood fingerboard on it, it was kind of fast and kind of slow at times. It had that ugly warlock body body, the cutaway was good enough though to be able to get to the high frets. The most annoying part of this guitar was that damned tail piece where you have to put the string through the side with close to the pickups ad it was so hard to do, then you had to sit the string, and keep it in these not-deep-enough indentations where the bridge is, while you tune it until your string is tight enough to stay in there. Chrome hardware with 1 volume and 1 tone control and 3-way switch with dual B.C. Rich humbuckers. The pickups weren't adjusted too bad though actually.

P-Bass Pirate
    and 25 frets long...
    Oh my goodness! it's the world's first 25 fret guitar! seriously... wtf?
    Shockball V
    For me, I'd like B.C. Rich Bich and Mockingbird than any other brand of B.C. Rich.