Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

This guitar suits my music really well, Iplay anything ranging from classic rock to hardcore/death metal/black metal. Currently I am using a Dean Markley 40-watt and a Boss Distortion pedal and it comes out to be a nice combination, I can get different decired effects and reach a variety of different sounds. The guitar is noisy sometimes but it's not the kind of noisy that kills you till death, you will probably hear fuzzes when they aren't supposed to be there, not really a big deal. Also this guitar sounds well with warm or bright sounds, I prefer warm, it sounds a little better.

I've benn playing for 2 years, I own a First Act, A Yamaha acoustic and a Vendetta. If this guitar were stolen or lost I would probably buy another model or make. I love the finish/design the look of it is so awesome. I hate that the tuning knobs are non-locking. My favorite feature would once again be the design. I wish it had a tremolo bar and locking tuning knobs.

Yes it will, I tried it a couple of times in some gigs, since I usually use my vendetta. I believe that the guitar will last you a long while it's durable. Sorry no solid strap buttons. I would bring a backup to gigs, just in case, you never know what may happen. The finishe will probbably last you a good couple years, perfectly fine if you take care of it that is!

When I got the guitar it was perfectly fine, the pickups were perfectly adjusted and everything worked just fine. It came with a properly routed bridge and completely free of flaws. I also think that the controls will last you a along time since they are so well adjusted and thight as if to last you a couple lifetimes.

I think it was made around 2004/2005, not really sure. It has 24 frets and a maple neck, Tune-O-Matic bridge and it comes with a volume a tone, and a 3-way pickup selector. It has B.C. Rich stock pickups and non-locking tuners, unfortunately it just comes with the guitar no accesories.

Slipgod
    My honest opinion look it over if you REALLY want it go for it id steer clear i dont like this guitar at all mine (so far) has had SOO many problems like Wiring Tone Knob = Dead Poor Neck needed String tree and its only 2 years old
    Anjohl
    BC Rich Bronze Warlock is a fantastic first "Metal" guitar. The pickups are VERY hot, and come setup from the factory raised super high, for great squeals. The neck is VERY suited to fast leads also, and the action is typically set up nice and low. It's a great palm-mute chugging guitar, for it's price. I played one and liked it, except I want something a little higher up the quality scale. But if I had a 13 year old son wanting to get into Candlemass, Slayer, Megadeth (I can only dream!), then this would be an easy purchase. That or a Kerry King V.