Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Minster Guitars

As a beginner my teacher has got me playing blues and chords but I play some rock and metal stuff and it works fine for all of them.However I feel because of it's looks it is best suited for rock and metal as I would not expect to see someone playin Mcfly on this guitar.I use a Watson 15 watt amp. it's not the best amp but I can get a great sound with this guitar. It is quite noisy depending on volume settings. You can get a really rich sound for playing blues with this guitar and a really heavy sound for metal and rock. This guitar can churn out most sounds easily.

it is a great match to what I play considering I have only been playing six momths. it is my only guitar. if I could I would probably have asked if there were better guitars made ny Ibanez or Epiphone that were cheaper or slightly more expensive. if it were stolen I would kill the thief and try to get it back or if I could not get it back I would most likely buy another. The thing I love is the shape and the overall look of the guitar. but I hate the fact that it goes out of tune quickly. I did not compare it to other guitars but got advice from other players. p.s I am thinking of getting a second guitar should I get an Ibanez GAX30 or an Epihone G400? please send me a reply.

I don't play Live but do jam with my neighbour Who drums. out of the six months I've had it I have had no problems and I expect that to continue. strap buttons are solid. I might consider using it without a backup for a gig. It has a good finish that looks like lasting. it does go out of tune quite quickly.

Set up well everything in it's place. one slight mark on one of the Dot inlays but it is very small and the input for the amp cable gets loose and nedds tightening. bridge was routed properly. pickups adjusted fine. please note these flaws may only be on my guitar,

Firstly I got this guitar because the model I wanted was cancelled and chose it as an alternative. Got it in November 2007 as my first guitar.I think it was made somwhere in Asia.This guitar has 24 jumbo frets, maple neck and rosewood frets.Solid top. Black finish. Wrap around adjustable bridge. 2 black humbuckers, a 3 way toggle and 1 tone.

espplayer400
    i was thinkin about gettin a bc rich mockingbird, the exotic classic, is it worth it? or should i get a jackson kelly ke3?
    weretarantula
    I dont know why people go on about the looks of this guitar. It looks like a 5 year old played with a piece of paper and scissors and gave it to the designer. And yeah get a different brand, the high end BC Rich guitars may be good, but these just look cheap. Get a starter Ibanez or Jackson or Dean if you want metal.
    lockless7x
    Forcemaster wrote: warlockking wrote: turbopunk2000 wrote: bc rich = CRAP two words KERRY KING several words. Kerry king uses custom shop bc rich's, which are known to be nothing like their production line piles of shite.
    munkyRobb
    bc rich trys too hard to look good and not sound good and their wey harder to play with than an ibanez or gibson
    Anjohl
    Heres the thing, for a budget metal guitar, it's not bad. It DOES have the sweet BDSM pickup, it DOES have the widow headstock, and it has a nice flat shredders neck. Is it a great guitar for anyone who has plaid for more than a few years? Not really. But the cool thing about BC Rich's, is that they are metal guitars, but they have a classic look, so you won't look too weird playing Eric Clapton in between Slayer and Danzig. The Bronze Warlock is definitely a good beginner's guitar, and I LOVE the body shape.
    lethaldosage45
    I Would never buy a bc rich unless it was custom made, or in the 1000 dollar range. Otherwise its just a pawn shop guitar...