Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

• Reviewer's score: 5.4 Decent
B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: World Music Nashville

Keep in mind this is a $200 guitar so the sound is far from appectable. But I have a cheaper Jackson with a much better tone. The pickups just sound masked muddy and fake. I play through a Peavey bandit 112. Cleans are muddy, overdrive you can't hear all the different notes in a chord. Really its just a sound and not notes. Too much bass and not enough treble and mids but the guitar is pretty noise-less which surprises me from such a cheap guitar.

I play thrash and nwobhm but this guitar is not a good sonic match for anything I play this guitar would be decent for a beginner but once you get a better guitar this guitar is pretty much useless I think B.C.Rich focused too much on build quality and not sound.

Never played it live but it doesn't sound good enough for me to use live but like I've said its one tough mofo it just feels very solid and can take a beating before losing one fleck of finish but within 10 minutes of putting a strap on it, it fell so strap buttons are far from good and its very very heavy probably because of the cheap wood.

I can't say how it was set from the factory cause I got it used. But the guitar is pretty good quality for a china toy. No cracks in the finish no loose paint AND! The finish was chipless after 4 years of play so the finish really good. But sadly I had a dead note on the 17th fret on the b string and no matter how I set it up it wouldn't be solved.

2005 made in china 24 frets average size neck flat rosewood fretboard its pretty good Agathis body maple neck crimson solid finish TOM bridge passive bdsm bcrich pick-ups 1 volume 1 tone 3 way toggle bcrich tuners I got it used so I don't know about any extras