Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

• Reviewer's score: 6.6 Neat
B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Fair Deal Music

I play a lot of metal, this guitar screams metal at a glance and does a prity good job at keeping up with the style. I use a Line 6 15w amp and mostly have it on the "insane setting" this works realy well with the guitar and I haven't had any complaints with it, however on clean it does sound a bit bad, but then this is a metal guitar so it is expected. pith harmonics come easily on this guitar and the sounds it makes are not to rougth. THe general tone of the guitar is rich and chunky and works well in drop D, C, etc.

right, this is the fun bit, over all this guitar is very good to achive the metal sound and look without spending a lot. This is the only electric guitar I own at the moment and it is doing well. (I am not bored of it yet) for its price 250 (or less) it is a good guitar, some people see the Warlock shape and just love it and want nothing elce, so to those people. Yes. Buy it. It is fun, interesting and totaly awesome to show off with at live gigs. To the other guys (want a decent gutar for around 300) I would consider somthing elce, as there are guitats round that can sound or proform better than this one. Personaly I love warlocks, always have and I wouldn't change anything if I could go back to the day I brought it. Oh, almost forgot, for the love of god buy a hard case!

Due to its shape this guitar is prone to damage, when I first got it back from the shop I chipped the head of it on a buss pole when the driver slamed on his breaks (dam you to hell bus driver) following that it has been droped due to strap breakeges and has chips taken out prity much every edge it posseses. The paint work is awesome and hasn't faded or spontaniously fallen off so all is well there, and its hardware is very durable, I have had mine for 3ish years now and they are the same as they ever were.

When I got hold of this guitat the factory setting were in all honisty, Crap. The bridge was to high, the pick ups wernt doing their job properly and the two pegs for volume and tone were both loose and wouldn't stop turing with no change to the sound. However the guys at fair deal were grate and took the guitar in and gave it the love and treatment a mass producing supply line fail to give, after a day with them it was awesome. I rated it a 3 from factory, but after a bi of tlc it is 8-9.

I brought this guitat in 2007 as a step up from the generic "starter guitar set" we have all had forced on us at some point. I am not sure on the exact specs so best read someone elces review on that (sorry) I got my guitar in black, not only becuase I thought it looks bette but mostly becuase it had 100 pound taken of the price for being to over stocked, but I wasn't complaning.

Vabolo
    When I read the title, I was expecting to see a bronzed guitar, similar to bronzed baby shoes. Needless to say, I am dissapoint.
    metalhed0294
    this may sound retarded, but i actually thought the warlock would be made of bronze. but dont blame me, i dont pay attention to bc rich.