Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Price paid: € 230

Purchased from: Local Guitar Shop

Normaly I play Heavy Metal but also Jazz and Blues and this guitar suits all these Styles great! I'm using it throught a IMG Stage Line 40 Watts and if you turn the Gain, Shape and Presence fully up, this guitar is a Heavy-Metal-Killer! And if you change to the Clean-Channel it Sounds great too!

If somebody would steal this guitar I would probably buy it again. For a guitar in this Prize-Class its a great guitar! I love at this guitar the great look! I love at this guitar also the absolutly Bada-s Headstock! There is only one thing I wished it had: A Factory-Installed Tremolo. (Sorry for the bad spelling, I'm German).

The hardware of this guitar will surely last sometime. The only thing I'm worried about are the the controll-knobs. They seem like they wouldn`t survive a fall from a greater hight. The Strap-Buttons suck, because the strap keeps slipping out of the buttons!

Well, first I want to say the Fretjob at this guitar is AMAZING! The pickups were ajusted ok and the Tune-O-Matic Bridge is great too. Just the Tone- and Volumecontrolls were ajusted a little sloppy. A great Minus at this guitar was that it didn't come with a Tremolo. A good thing was that there aren`t any Factory Flaws at my model.

Specs: Construction: Bolt-On Body Wood: Mahogany Top Style: Beveled Headstock Style: Widow Headstock Color: Black Tuners: B.C. Rich Diecast Neck Wood: Maple Neck Radius: 12" Nut Width: 43mm Fretboard: Rosewood Inlay: Dots Frets: 24 jumbo Scale: 25.5" Bridge Type: Tune o matic Pickups: BC Rich B.S.D.M. Controls: 1 volume, 1 three-way toggle and 1 tone. Hardware: ChromeFinish: Onyx The Features of this guitar are great! The Guitar stays in tune really long because of the great B.C. Rich Diecast tuners! A litte Minus was that the Guitar didn`t come with a Tremolo

zachthegreat199
    Payed $800 for my B.C Rich Warlock (flux) i should just say its an amazing guitar. if your into hard rock, heavy metal even. id say its one of the best guitars you buy out there. i see many bands perform using this exact guitar. Example: Slipknot, Black Veil Brides, and bullet for my valentine. The competition for this guitar in my eyes would probably be a ESP of some sort. all and all i recommend
    RattnRolla
    Played a Bronze warlock once, with a view o buying , wasn't too happy. Thin ifyou want to do the BCrich thing properly you have to pay out the bills
    peatea.pt
    It seems that most posters here are under 15 and know about as much about guitars as my dog. I've been playing for 40+ years and have owned many fine guitars both cheap and expensive and Made in US and Asian countries. A guitar is made to be adjusted (aka setup) and you should know how to set up your guitar before making stupid comments here.
    FireFreak92
    To everyone who is complaining about what crappy guitar the play. Why do you care? You don't have to play it. Youstick with your Gibsons (wich i think are a waste of wood. I tried one of the Les Pauls and i hate it) and be happy. I play a Jackson RX10D Rhoads and a Harley Benton HBR10BK (120) and love them both. It's not the Guitar wich makes a good Player, it's who play it. I in fact love this particular B.C. Rich. A friend of mine has it as his first guitar and he likes it alot. Its not compareable with say a Custom shop B.C. But it does it's f***in' job! So please stop the hating on this guitar and concentrate on your guitars.
    FOOTFINGERHOLE
    I almost shat myself when I bought this from a guy at the flea market for $40 and saw it online for over $200 better than my other guitar, money is hard to come by