Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Plenty of players have listed this information. So many have listed this information. In fact that I don't know how or what to write that would equal 500 characters of NEW information? The guitar comes with a power cable. I would invest in a better cable that's higher quality or you may get some static on some amp settings. I would also get a better cable that's a LONGER cable. The cable that comes with this guitar is only 6 feet long. It does NOT come with a case or gig bag and I'm having trouble finding one. I know I WILL find one but it's an oddly shaped guitar that you can't throw into just any case.

I can get any sound I want out of this guitar! My amp allows me to turn this guitar into anything I want it to be: sitar, synthesizer, loops recordings, works with music software online, turns my guitar into a bass. I can plug a bass or an acoustic into my amp and press the right button and the amp (Vypyr 11) is set up for an acoustic or a bass. It's an awesome guitar if you pair it with an awesome amp. I get the really hard-core punk and grungy sounds when I play cover by the clash. I can use a clean setting on my amp and turn the guitar into a twangy Country and Western sound. I can also clean it up so much that it sounds like an acoustic guitar! I do all these things through my amp.

I love the action on it when I spray the strings with string cleaner and Tone Finger Ease. If you bought this from the factory it would have been set up for lead. It sounds great playing both lead and rhythm. The pickups are adjusted just right. The B.C. Rich humbuckers are great quality! The bridge is routed perfectly. Because mine was used the person who owned it before me set it on some hard flooring and chipped the bottom of the body. However, I learned that I can take alcohol ink markers and match the colors perfectly and then seal them with clear nail polish that is high gloss or a nail top coat that is high gloss and it gives me a pro. Finish!

This guitar will last just as long as any other guitar if you care for it properly. I suggest purchasing a case humidifier. Purchase the type that will absorb moisture if it gets too high and release moisture into the case or body and neck of the guitar if it gets too low. There are plenty of humidifiers that do both. I keep my guitar polished after every single playing and grease the strings BEFORE each time I play! I may sure my guitar strap is locked down tight! I take care of my guitars. I now own 5 electric and 2 acoustic and I'm still adding more guitars and equipment to my collection.

I love this guitar. I saw Kerry King of Slayer playing the guitar and I fell in love with the tribal print. I now want to collect the New Jersey Series. I have the Assasin, S.O.B. (Son Of Beast) and now the KKW Metal Master which is the technical name for the Bronze series. What many new players (and even some experienced players) do not include in their reviews is the fact that now that we're in a digital age, you can get any sound you want out of a cheap guitar. You can spend $50 at a pawn shop and if you spend $150 at the pawn shop on a digital amp you can get any sound effect you want out of an inexpensive guitar. Nobody seems to bring this up. I'm playing this through the Fender G Dec 30 or my Peavey Vypyr Two (Vypyr 11) with the Sanpera Two foot switch (not the Sanpera 1 because it really limits what you can do) and it sounds awesome! I also use the foot switch for my Fender G Dec 30 and it sounds awesome!