Doc Murdock Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Doc Murdock Warlock

Purchased from: local music store

I play a lot of metal and this guitar is perfect for that. I use it thru a Roland cube-30 and its sound awesome. The clean doesn't really sound clean. This guitar is more for punk/rock, metal. B\.C\. Rich certainly does not made these guitar for play country songs. The sound is really good with distorsion but like I said before, the clean is not that good.

This guitar really match my style of music(metal, punk/rock, rock). If it were stolen I would defenitly buy another one the same day. At first I wasn't sure wich one to buy, the boris beast, or this one. I try both of them and this one is way more comfortable.

I never play a gig with it but I would do one without a backup for sure. If you treath the guitar well, the hardware would last a lifetime. You can really depend on this guitar.

This guitar is very easy to play. Nice action on the neck. I never had a probleme with this guitar yet.

- 24 frets - 1 volume knob - 1 tone knob - 3-way Switch - String thru body - Black hardware - Rosewood fingerboard/diamond inlays