Firebreather Mockingbird review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Firebreather Mockingbird

This guitar is mostly for metal, punk and mostly distorded and loud sounds. It sounds good when you play RATM or Megadeth and SOAD but it sound really bad when you try to play classic rock (Led Zeppelin, The Beatles etc). It also has some noise noise witch gets really anoying sometimes. This guitar is defenately not a versatile guitar!

This guitar is good for those who play metal, punk etc. but not for clasic rock and chill tunes. I've been using it for 2 years now and can't say that I'm not satisfied. If stolen/lost I'd buy something else. Defenately not a BC Rich because BC Rich guitars are not the versatile kind of guitars.

This guitar is like stone, it has beenn hit on desks walls and mic stands but its still in a very good condition. The srap buttons are solid enough. This guitar is reliable enough to use on a gig but I rather use my Gibson SG because it has better sound but I use it as a backup.

THe guitar is set up preety well. The finihing is great. The pickups are adjusted very well. When I bought the guitar the tone knob was kinda loose but I fixed it. There is some buzz though on the 6th E string.

This guitar has a tone and a volume knob. It has a floyd rose remolo bridge, 2 pickus, a 3-way pickup selector and a picku. The top nut with the fine tuning system make fine tuning so much easier! The features are quite satisfing but I'd prefer 3 pickups and a 5-way pickup selector (like a Strat).

shred_god212
    wtf? thats not a tremelo bridge, hahaha.. thats a string thru body and bridge my man...there is no bar(trem) lol... learn ya shit mayn
    [B]C [R]ich
    is it just me or does the first review seem like he has a completely different guitar?
    Itz_Relyt
    Looks like a pretty cool guitar. I love the B.C. Rich Mockingbird, one of my favorite guitars. And um... Is shred_god212 talking to himself?
    sbinlb
    this guitar sucks i played my friends guitar yesterday and it was the most uncomfortable guitar i have ever played thee body is akward and the neck doesnt allow you to play very quik