Kerry King Wartribe Guitar Pack review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Kerry King Wartribe Guitar Pack

Purchased from: Tarpley's

I play metal mostly. The neck is great for all of the bands that I play. I plug it into my death metal pedal and that loops into an Ibanez Toneblaster. It sounds sweet, especially with the dimebucker. I'm a distortion freak, but I also like tone. The pickups on there didn't really fit because of the lack of power, so that's where the dimebucker came in, and it sounds great. Has good crunch but good tone too. I can pull a lot of sounds out of this. Just wish I had a Kahler X trem.

This matches my style a lot. I've used this for years now, and it rocks the house down. I like exotic guitars, and I listened to Slayer for about a year before I bought it. Honestly, when I bought it, I didn't really know who Kerry King was until I listened to Slayer, good choice. If I could, I would try to get the one with a Kalhler trem, but I would keep this one and just install one myself.

I've played this at a few Live joints, and gotten a lot of good comments on it. Whenever I show this to nu ppl, they drop jaws and want to hold it, especially after the tune ups. The strap pins r good, the strap wasn't tho. This is my main backup guitar and my main one for black metal. This guitar has been though a lot. it's funny though. the headstock you might wanna be careful with that. I accidentally made my cousin bleed because it was too sharp. after that I loved this guitar, until my Razorback. now it's my concubine. I still use it for black metal and Slayer stuff, but other than that, it's a back up.

The guitar was set up ok. I took it to guitar center not long ago because it needed a few adjustments. Good thing I did that. this guitar rocks harder now. The original pickups were not really set right. I like it to where it gives off a better sound. Honestly the people that builds guitars should adjust the guitars to either the standards of the artist if it's an artist series or just to sound pretty.

I got this for christmas 3-4 years ago. the stats: 24 frets, basswood, rosewood neck, thin neck, Tune-O-Matic bridge, 1 tone and volume, 3-way selector Switch, beast head to give it the look, and the finish the the best. There were 2 BDSM humbucker in it, but I dropped a dimebucker in the bridge. Thinking about getting KFK EMG's. The accessories were picks, gig bag that didn't last, strap that didn't last, and a poster of the shredder himself.

lpu_guy_chris
    my warlock that i have will kick this thing's ass, i have a bc rich warlock nj neck thru that i upgraded to full kerry king emg active pickups (2 tones, 2 volumes, pa2, emg 81 and 85 active pickups and a better jack and pickup selector)