Kerry King Wartribe Guitar Pack review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Kerry King Wartribe Guitar Pack

Purchased from: Ebay

It suits my music style perfectly as I am a thrash metal player but it can be used brilliantly for all types of metal. I'm using either a FATRAT FR30R amp with a Zoom g1x, or a Roland microcube to play the guitar through, both sound fantastic. It has a crunchy sound and can be used for greta pinch harmonics. It also works very well on a clean setting.

Perfect for my style of music, I have been playing a year and a half so I know what I'm doing, I also own a Tanglewood Nevada fst-32k which was my first electric. If it were stolen or lost I would try to buy it again. I love the design and the flawlessness of the sound. I wish it had the EMG pickups and kahler tremolo, the other KKW Warlock.

This guitar is very well built and can withstand gigging. The hardware is sturdy and does not rattle so I believe it will last a long time. The strap buttons seem excellent but strap locks are advised just incase as the buttons are ont he back of the guitar. I can depend on it and I would use in a gig without a back up but some people may disagree, I take a spare anyway for songs in a different tuning. I don't know how the paint has chipped because it is thick and very hard to chip, it must have been hit pretty hard for these chips.

The pickups came set up with the neck lowered and the bridge raised which makes playing brilliant. Chips in the paint but unnoticable when playing. The guitar in the factory as Standard is quite a good set up but adjusting pickups is advised for different styles of playing.

I don't when or where it was made, I think its china though in 2006. It has 24 frets on a rosewood fretboard with a 12th fret tribal inlay. Solid Body. It has an agathis body with the traditional kerry king flames on onyx black finish, a few paint chips but nothing to worry about. A great Warlock body with a wrap around adjustable bridge. 1 volume, 1 tone and a three way selector switch. HH config, B.D.S.M BC rich pickups. It came with a case, a strap, 2 cables, a restringing tool, a FATRAT FR30R Amp and a Zoom G1X.

j-falafel
    I have one of these, with the Kahler and stuff. I've encountered none of the problems listed here, so if you want this guitar (maybe just for the looks even) I suggest buying the one with the Kahler.