KKV Kerry King Signature review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: KKV Kerry King Signature

Purchased from: muscians friend

It suits a more bottom end of metal for rythem and less sustain than some other models. I use a Danelectro Fabtone with a Dean amp through two 12's (rippin good tone) your head romm is limited with a feed back problem at max tone not really too noisy but you'll get used to it. The guitar has decent tonal range for its design deep bottom end cut with a lot of tone wash at high ends. Sounds great!

This guitar is a decent match for me for my style (metal, rock). I've been playing for a few years and I wish I'd played this guitar before hand because I probaly would have bought a Omen 6 instead because I could sit down and play. Don't get me wrong I like the guitar but it's a good thing I bought it when I did my other guitar crapped out on me a week before. My favorite feature is the body style and design (tribal). The worst feature is the "crapbuckers" it's worth it to buy better pickups.

Sure it will withstand live playing as long as you know this guitar in and out, like the back of your hand, not the best guitar to borrow for a gig but you can play it for a while to get used to it you can't go from a Standard Strat to this guitar you'll fell ridicolous. I would use this guitar up front or as a back up.

If you've ever seen this guitar you'll know about the design, it's a simple guitar and simple to maintain almost no flaws found so far of course but there is always somthing that will bother a single person imparticular is just your opinion or your playing style i.e. you can't sit down and play because it's a V.

It's a 2004 or less made in Korea. Rosewood soloist neck with moderatly thin frets. V style body with Tune-O-Matic bridge and a bolt on neck, two BC Rich humbuckers and a 3-way Switch, two volume, and one tone control. The guitar came with a cheap bag, strap, head sweat, and some picks.