Metal Master Pack review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Metal Master Pack

The amp is small, but can make a big enough sound if your just practising. It has volume, gain, and edge, with Drive Switch for extra distortion. For it's price, its a brilliant deal as you get all the extras and can start playing straight away! A Behringer vamp multi pedal works well with wah and distortion.

As I play lots of nu-metal (SOAD, Slipknot etc) it's perfectly suited to use. I love its shape, as it's not as uncomfortable as the beast, and it's cheaper. If it were stolen, I'd buy it again because of its great sound for what I play.

On reliability, this guitar is strong, and I would expect it to last for a good few years. I've had mine for 2 years and I've had no problems really. It's dependable, especially for gigs.

The only problems I encountered was that the pickups were high when I bought the guitar, however they can be changed easily. The paint chips off easily too, which is a downpoint.

USA made, amazing metal guitar. 24 frets, maple, amazing to play with laminated top. Normal warlock body, with white tribal flames, active electronics with volume, tone and 3-way Switch. BC Rich pickups comes with case, strap, cable, amp (15 watt). Now I've told you what it is, ill tell you what it's like. First the sound is insane! Great especially with the amp because you can make incredible distortion (good for Slipknot etc) simple to use vol/tone/3-way.