Metal Master Pack review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Metal Master Pack

I play any rock-metal. The amp that came with it isnt that bad at all but I sold it for about $60. It doesn't have as bad of a sound as people say they do. If you slighty bend the neck (Dont try to hard or you can break it) it'll make a small bend sound (learned from a friend and no it doesnt ruin the neck so don't get worried) and it's fun to flip around your body.

I play alot of metal and alot of hard rock. This guitar is a very good match. I started playin over a year and a half ago. I own a Fender Frontman 25A, Dean Dimebag FBD ML Tribute, B\.C\. Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge, Dime from Hell Wah and a DigiTech Whammy. If it were stolen I'd kick the persons ass thats what. If it were lost Id buy a new one for sure. I love almost everything about it. I like the way it feels when sittin down the most. I just wish it had diamond or cloud inlays.

This guitar can be played live for a couple of songs. The hardware will last for a couple of years for sure. The strap buttons were put on very well. I can depend on it for most gigs but I wouldnt use it without a backup 'cause I can't stand playing the same guitar durin a gig for more than 5 songs.

The guitar wasnt really set up that bad in the facotry. I changed the strings aftr a while to a set of Ernie Ball which made them sound good and then some Gibson strings which made the guitar sound perfect. The pickups were put in well but I just adjusted it a small bit and it had a better sound in it. I'm thinkin about puttin some EMGs to experement. I havent found any flaws in this guitar at all to be honest except the fact that you better use high gauge strings.

earl_j13
    kurt it looks like youve been ripped off cuz you can get this @ amazon.com for only $200!
    bobbieloe
    GREAT GUITAR i think i think i gonna buy it i thought i earlyer too but i wasnt sure but now im very sure
    Spit it out
    i love the warlock but the only thing is you cant really use a warlock unless your good at playing the guitar other wise you'd just look like a tit with an amazing guitar but cant play jack shit
    DeMoNhUnTeRuLeS
    no matter where i go or who sees it, i always get great compliments bout my guitar. it just straight up rocks. the origianl price at guitar center was over $600, but i got it on sale for 300 bucks. The grind button on the amp is excellant for heavy meatl, it gives it a great scracthy sound. Ive also found that withourt the grind button all of the high notes that you play sound muted, but if you press the grind then the high notes are just as loud as low ones (and it makes it so much easier to tap). there is alot of good quality stuff in this pack for a great deal.
    Psychoyz
    I got one for "Wall Art". Tried to play it, but it is just plain crap. I think it is made of plywood. Good 'ol China craftmanship. Thank goodness I still have the Charvel to play. Don't buy it for playin, save up some more cash and get something like a Jackson DK2 for metal..
    Schmietty
    This guitars good...for beginners. If you already have a guitar, dont bother, just save up for an Ibanez or a Jackson.