Metal Master Pack review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Metal Master Pack

Purchased from: Guitar center

This is great for things like shreading or just simply jamming on. It has a really deep sound. It's more of the kind of stuff like Slayer or metal bands like that. I'm using a 40 watt Vox valvetronix with it and the effects make it sound really deep and powerful. I'm also using a 80wat Crate amp with a DigiTech Death Metal distortion petal with it. It really isn't noisy at all. When I bought this guitar it didn't buzz at all and it still doesn't. You can pretty much do anything with this guitar from stuff like Dragonforce to stuff like Lamb Of God or Killswitch Engage

I'm the type of guy that will play pretty much anything but I'm in a metal band and this is a perfect guitar for me. I have been playing for about 4 yeaers now and I also own a Fender Strat so this was a big step for me. I really wished that I could of just asked about that knob situation before I got the guitar cause I would of avoided the whole wire thing. I would definitly buy this guitar again if it was stolen or destroyed. I love the fact that when I drop it down to C it sounds so nasty and deep sounding. The pointed edges are cool but it does get annoying when your trying to put it in a case. I compared this guitar to a Jackson Dinky. I wish I had the Jackson pickups on my B.C. Rich but I like mine either way cause I can drp with this guitar and you can get any sound. If I was a guy just lookin to pick up a new guitar I would highly recomend checking this one out.

This guitar will defenitly last you forever. The wood is really hard and the guitar itself can take a lot of punishment. I've hit mine against walls and stuff and all it got were little dents in the wood that were hardly noticeable. The strap buttons are pretty much solid as they can get. I have had no problems with the strap buttons. I would definitly play this guitar at a gig but I woulden't just bring this one I would have to bring something else. The finish I think is average cause I have hit my guitar against the walls and stuff and some of the paint chipped off but for just playing the paint should stay on.

The action is good on this guitar. The problem was with the pickups though was when I first got it the bottom pickups were too high and the top pickups were too low, the strings would die out on me but I adjusted them and they sound great now. I had no problem with the bridge at all. The only thing that happened to the guitar when I got it was when I was in the store the volume knob was a little loose. Eventually I turned the knob up and it ripped all the wires out of the guitar. It was a real good thing I had a warrenty on it.

I bought this guitar and it was made one year ago. My warlock was made in china and the quailty is good for a cheap price. There is 24 jumbo frets on it and it's a 25.5in maple neck solid top. The one I have is black with some white on it. It has a wrap around bridge soo you can drop down and make some sick nasty sounds out of it. It has one volume knob and one tone knob and it has a 3-way selector on it. It has a Standerd B.C.Rich Humbucker pickups. It has a non locking tuners. The tuners are Sealed Diecast BCR Tuners. The only thing that kinda buged me about this guitar was that I needed to get a bass case for the guitar because all of the pointed edges.