Metal Master Pack review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Metal Master Pack

Purchased from: ThoMann

This guitar suits my style of playing which is everything from death metal, to nu-metal, to punk and yes even Emo music. It really does have an amazing range of sounds. I play it with the amp it came with, the amp has a Volume, Edge and Gain knob's. It also has a Grind button which is absolutlly amazing! The sound I can get out of this guitar is unbielivable. It has a great Distorted sound along with a amazing clean sound!

I absolutlly love this guitar every time anyone see's it I get compliments. If it was Lost/Stolen I would deffinatly buy again. when I broght this guitar it was a choice between this and a Epiphone Les Paul Special 2, I think I made the right choice. I recommened this guitar for any new player, also anyone Who has been playing for a while.

The reliability of this guitar is very good nothing looks like it's going to fall of or anything, nothing is loose, or broken. I would use this guitar onstage without a back up anyday!! the strap buttons are very cleverlly hidden behind the guitar. It's durability is great also. The finish bosent look like it's going to come off.

I don't know much about "adjusting your guitar" but I play it striaght out of the box nothing changed all I have done is tuned it! and the sound is amazing. There are no flaws with my guitar I ordered it from Germany and arivved in perfect condition. It's finish is very good and would easilly look the part on stage.

Hi, I'm not sure wat year this was made in, but I do know it was made in China. It has 24 frets (they are normal size). The neck is made out of maple. It has a laminated top. It has a great finish mine is Black with White Tribal graphics. It has 1 volume, 1 tone and a 3-way selector. It comes with two B.C. Rich Humbuckers (which are actully suprisinglly good). My guitar came with a Strap (Best replaced as soon as possible), 3 B.C. Rich picks, a 3 metre cable, and a 15 watt B.C. Rich lead guitar amp, which has a headphone jack!

banjobrown
    ive been playin guitar for about 4 months on a shitty acoustic and relly need a electric for my taste im into metal/hardcore such as (i killed the prom queen, as i lay dying, bleeding through, trivium, slipknot, PANTERA etc) should i go this b.c rich pack or a squier bullet pack if anyone could give me some tips please add me on msn banjo_rat@hotmail.com cheers
    wyldeshredder
    usa made?hahahahahahahahaha. the guitar is made in the usa?thats impossible man.way too cheap