Metal Master Pack review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Metal Master Pack

Price paid: A$ 599

Purchased from: Guitar Factory

Ok, basically if you like/love metal.. this is your guitar! Awesome quality, gives you that chunky sound also used in Bullet, Slayer, Slipknot, basically all metal. Also it aint bad for hard rock/ grindcore/ metal core/ heavy metal... jus reeeeli good overall guitar. Pickups pretty good for default pickups, bridge - nice, sharp, metally sound, other pickups aren't too good.. too muddy/flat in my opinion, but not that bad. Practically no hum what'soever, and like no feedbak either. good sound for those "palmuted" songs... I own a DigiTech deathmetal pedal.. it sounds sooo good, if I were a girl I wudda had a deathmetal orgasm straightaway! And when the distortion goes off,, you wouldn't believe how warm/crisp the sound is! clean sound good for, practically anything! Ok the amplifier is also preety good, but the overdrive on it. It's either you get the tone perfect, or it sounds like a shit stranded in the desert calling for help, but not too badd when yo uget it right.. and it's onli a small amp,, bout the size of a school bag.. yet powerful. I would recommend getting a distortion pedal. With the distortion on, doing squealies is a breeze.. sound awesome too.

I play mostly heavy metal, grindcore, some more metal and that's prety much it.. sounds awesome for bands like parkway Drive, Atreyu, Slayer, Slipknot.. yehh stuff like that. I've been playing for about a year and a bit and it's just reeli ncie to play on this guitar.. can't hear the every mistake now and then:) I also own a death metal pedal, perfect match, all I can say. I compared this guitar to a Ibanez RG370DX and the main reasons why I chose this guitar is because it doesnt't have a floyd.. Thank God! and secondly, this guitar is more suited to metal or anything close to it, keepin it metal! Also to a Epiphone SG, just no uhmm not much else I can aske for except a silverblade graphic, but red bevel is still freiken awesome.

Well I haven't tried playing it live, but when scoo lstarts I'll know. Seems it can hold tho.. but maybe a different amp I would recommend, in fact if ur gunna play Live, definately get or borrow another amp. Not too sure about the hardware but from what I can see, it would last at least a few years. Strap buttons were fixed nicely, don't think they'll fall off anytime soon. And yes I would gig without a backup, definately... prob cz I don't have another guitar XD. but even if I did, I don't think I would need it. Already banged the paint couple times... no worries still as good as new. but it's easy to get those fingerprints on it.

Well, when I went to the shop to go and get it, (last one in stock woooo), they took it outta the box for me to try. the guy tuned it and stuff. so I guess it came pretty good. no need to change pickup height or anyhting on the bridge, pretty much came perfect! even the factory strings aren't that bad. The action of it is just perfect.. not too flat and not too high.. but more towards the flat side..that's a good thing for those Who don't know wat action is:S.. no chips or dents in anything. everything was strong and sturdy. And the headstock (widow) is just amazing, Fun to stare at for a while.

Made in china, rosewood neck(24 frets), jumbo frets, black-red bevel finish, original warlock body, wrap around bridge, one master volume knob, 3 way pickup selector, master tone knob. H/h pickup layout, with factory bc rich pickups. Came with a lead and an amplifier. The amplifier is a 10watt, pretty small but then again good thngs come in small packages. Gain, "edge"(overdrive), volume.

GlazeUno
    All these BC Rich haters need to GTFO I bought this guitar for $40 from one of those stupid BC Rich haters, Rewired/soldered a new input jack and it plays ****ing amazing. Ive played jacksons, ibanezs(horrible except for Jem), ESPs, and Schecters and this BC Rich Metalmaster warlock is another one of those guitars people really need to get over themselves and play it. This guitar can easily be compared to a Hellraiser.im planning on installing sum Active EMG's to make this guitar more amazing. BC Rich>Ibanez(except for Jem)$mcdonald's
    Akiel
    Oli_ wrote: I got this guitar as my first and combined with the Boss MT-2 distortion pedal it ****ing rocks you can't beat it if you're a beginner and are into metal I own a Draco V now and its the most insane guitar Ive ever played - BC Rich FTW!
    Dracos are insane. good for you, mate
    queenimpossible
    i love this guitar, i have it in red but without the starter pack. bought it for like 270 euros, and i enjoy playing it every day. the bad thing is it chips pretty quickly, so ppl who are clumsy(like me) will have to get used to the fact that the guitar is gnna be personalised with scratches and chips! XD this guitar is perfect for metal, not only for beginners, and pinch harmonics/squealies sound great on it. i cant wait to see kerry king play the same guitar as i have at graspop 2010 XD