Mick Thomson M7 Signature Special review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Mick Thomson M7 Signature Special

It is great for hard rock and is a very good for punk too. I use a Line 6 Spider amp with all the effects. When u want to rock out hard this guitar gives the proper sound for that ocasion. When u do pinch harmonics, they sound awsome.

I play punk, and hard rock and it goes great. I have been playing for 4 years adn I own a Fender Flat Head also. If it were stolen I would get the same damn thing. The pickups are awsome their is nothing I hate and I love everything about it. This is a must have guitar in every way.

This guitar is good for concerts and will withstand if u dont have the battery die on stage. The hardware lasts I have had mine for 3 years and not 1 thing wrong with the hardware. Strap buttons are good but the one near the neck is on the back of the body. I use it on gigs with out a back up and the finish is a good lasting finish.

The set up is great on this guitar and all of BC Rich's guitars. The pickups are adjusted great. This guitar has a great bookmached top and properly routed brige.

This is quite the guitar, with 24 jumbo guitar frets, Mahogany w/ 1/4" Maple Top, Bolt-on neck w/ Fastback Heel, the neck is made out of Hard Maple, a stunning rosewood fretboard with a the word hate inlays on the 5th fret to the 2nd fret with a small hate on the 12th fret. Guitar scale 25.5" with the costom inlays with a radical widow headstock and warlock design that are painted the same colors. The turners are BC Rich sealed diecast. Passive elecronics made by Emg. Thay are Emg 81's that get to be a pain in the ass because u have to change the 9volt battery, but lasts for 3000 hours! The guitar comes with that and has a 3way selector.