Mick Thomson M7 Signature Special review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Mick Thomson M7 Signature Special

Purchased from: Dawsons

I play a lot of fast metal and slow clean/chorus. This guitar suites all styles of music that I play. It has amazing sustain and tone. It is very good for screaming solo's and also very good for a bassy rhythm. The pickups are very powerfull and give ov a very loud sound so I guess it would be good to play live with which I haven't yet done. I use a little starfire practice amp ad a DigiTech RP500 effects pedal. I think it would sound better with EMG pickups though!

Overall this guitar has been my best guitar that I've owned and it's great to play. The tone is outstanding, the playability is unbelieveable and the way the guitar looks is awsome!

This guitar is as solid as steel and I think it will withstand a live show. The hardware is perfect and I think it will last for years! The strap buttons are also solid and will defenatley last! I would depend on this guitar to get me through a gig but I will keep a backup guitar because its silly not to! I don't think the finish will wear off, it's not thin.

The guitar came with a slight kink in the neck making the 7th fret unplayable, but I got that fixed a day or two after and its amazing now! Other than that the guitar came perfect. The pickups are quite close to the strings but not close enough to get in the way. Other than that the guitar is perfect!

The best guitar I've ever owned! Its is a very dark black with white binding. It has all black hardware, and black BC Rich Custom pickups. It features a 'hate' inlay on the 12th fret. It has 24 jumbo frets in total. It is based on the BC Rich classic Warlock design and features a Widow headstock. I'm not sure what the bridge is called! The guitar came with a Custom gig bag, strap and a poster of Mick Thompson. It has one volume knob and a 3-way selector Switch. It has Black BC Rich non-locking tuners.