Mick Thomson M7 Signature Special review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Mick Thomson M7 Signature Special

Purchased from: Newcastle

My style of music is '80s rock like Van Halen, Steve Vai, Dave Lee Roth and also nowa days music like Soulfly, Slipknot and Disturbed. The sound can cover all of these classes of guitar rock with a sound that empesises all the great quialities like anti feedack and sounds every note you play.

He best match for any guitarest and reccomend it to anyone. The only thing I wish mne ad was the big hate letters down the fret board butim fine with my little ones. My favorite feature is the shape and the head, it just looked so cool and I had to have it straight away.

Can say I haven't dropped it a few times on stage but it has still perfect sound and quality. It didn't have anything to do with the strap buttons as they are sild but because of my clumsyness. I would be nothing without my BC and hae ad many wows at it because of its shape and sound. I hae had it nearly a year and a half and it is still in 100% working order and sounds brand new.

The action is good, just low enough to tap, to pull off and to play the riffs but also to play chords. You can easly slide the frets. The only flaw is when you are sitting to play you have to postion the guitar over your lap and the only comfortable pstion because of the spikes causes you to be a little too much towards he head of the guitar.

Black, larger body than actual one mick from slipknot uses, with a white trim around the edge and small hate letters on the 12th fret. Total of 24 frets. Amazing pickups and quality sounding. Can withstand havy distortion and still make it sound good no matter what level you have it on. Has smooth maple bolt on neck with stiff strrel machine heads for easy tuning. One control knob for volume and a three way selector. Gig bag included.