NJ Beast review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: NJ Beast

I play basically everything, for metal, it is very capable of anything u desire, all rock styles are pretty well set with this baby. I use a Line 6 Spider 75 watt amp and the Insane amp model combined with this guitar is incredible. The clean however is not crystal clear as I would like it tends to get raunchy at high volumes, but then again its a metal axe man! The guitar does sound good otherwise and the clean is not bad but you know.

This guitar fits a lot of styles from rock, punk to metal. Obviously not the greatest clean guitar but im pretty sure they don't make this thing to play light music! I would replace if it was lost. I love the look and sound but I guess the only thing I hate is I feel somewhat limited as to the artist i can be with a strictly metal looking guitar lol. Overall this is a great guitar and I recommend it to any metal head or even pure roker, I even prefered it over the popular warlock so there ya go!

I've played it live and it gets lots of attention, ppl love this thing! It sounds great on top of it, you can really stand out as much as you want with it, so far everyting has lasted and nothing has fallen apart. I guess you always have to have a backup but I have gone w/o one before, pretty damn dependable.

The guitar was basically up to my standards and beyond. I like the BC Rich tone pickups, they are raunchy and heavy and have a nice rich tone. The only flaws are the body it being so crazy shaped is very easy to chip and u gotta buy a customized hardshell case for its protection(100 bucks!)everything else is in good shape for the past year + so I cant complain, the strap pins are sturdy and that is very important.

- 24 frets - 2 tone and one volume knob - Three way pickup selector - Floyd rose trem system the usual BC rich