NJ Jr-V review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: NJ Jr-V

Purchased from: 53rd Street Music

Amazing sound, I play mostly goth or thrash metal so it will fit whatever I play, I use no effects at the momment (can't afford them) when I'm just sitting around I use a Peavy backstage amp. I can make tonnes of sounds on this thanxs to the floyd I have a beast without a floyd and it really restricted my playing. The only thing is this guitar is impossible to mute on but thats what the beast is for.

Like I said before I play goth/thrash metal I have been playing for 3 years now. This guitar is everything I wished for the only thing missing is fret inlays but no worries there. If this were stolen/lost I would hunt the theif down and use my beasts headstock to blind him for life. My fav feature on this guitar is the fact that it's a V the wost thing is the headstock I got the crappy version of that. I wish it had the widdow headstock!

I never thought any guitar could withstand this much punishment! I have smashed this thng on walls, on the floor, on tables freaking out the first time 'cause my beast would usually chip but when I looked at it it had no scratches or anything it's an invincible guitar.

Well like I said the action is low enough that muting is nearly impossible but that was un avoidable 'cause of the floyd and thats why they make guitars with bridges. Oh and the guitar contained no flaws.

I belive it was made in the 1999-2004 area in korea. 24 unmarked frets so it has a raw look 2 it. Maple kneck and body black paint with white lining. 1 tone and 1 volume knobs and a 3-way Switch, floyd rose temlo system. Standard BDSM pickups I love them they fit my style of playing just right. I got it alone no package it was on sale and I always wanted a V so I got it! The only thing that was wrong was that the damn floyd rose made it so I had 2 put my strings in backwards, oh and the headstock is a standard Hendrix style inverted headstock, so the tuning knobs are facing down.