NJ Jr-V review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: NJ Jr-V

Purchased from: Thomann

It has B.C. Rich BDSM pickups. They suprised me, cos they have pretty bright, solid and full sound. They are almost as good as Seymour Duncans. Or not. I have always despised EMG pickups cause they have pretty lame sound. Kinda. That's the reason why I use Duncans and BDSMs. They are not noisy. That's a damn good thing. I use Zoom G2 as my multi-effect. It's freakin good actually when I play solos and those drunk sounds.

I play with my band pretty much kinda Trash, Death Metal music. We have played some Slayer, Cannibal Corpse and Opeth covers Live. I have played this for about a year. I compared it to Warlocks and Explorers, and if it were stolen, I would buy Beast or Warlock. I wish it could have Gotoh tuners, cos they are pretty much the best, that I have owned.

I have played Live with my band about 5 times, and I used this everytime. It's just awesome. This guy from a underground record label came to me after the show that I had a unique sound and the guitar were cool too. Hardware seems to last very long. Strap buttons are pretty big and tight but when you get the strap there, it won't come out for about 2 weeks. I can depend on it, cos it has last for long and it's still in good shape.

First of all, the Floyd Rose were broken. I waited first for 2 goddamn weeks to get it, and then I waited another 2 weeks to get it back. Everything were in very good shape. Except that neck pickups volume control fell off on the second day I got it. But it was just because the screw were loose.

This was made 2006. It's color is kinda see-thru-black, but in 2007 it has now only black color. It has 24 jumbo frets. It's neck thru model, two piece quilted maple top, Diamond inlay on ebony fingerboard, Floyd Rose tremolo and beveled top. Passive electronics, 2 volume control, 1 Tone control and 3-way toggle. Diecast tuners. I got 3 meters long cable and some various tools with it.

sic_riffs
    Good guitars are bc rich but v's arent really my thing i would go for the warlocks