NJ Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: NJ Warlock

I Mostly play with me crate amp, and the sound I get is amazing. Sometimes, I'll throw in my effects pedal which it also sounds good with. I play heavy metal and some alternative, and this is the perfect guitar for it. It has a reallly crisp, full sound to it.

Overall impression, well, I would recomend that every guitar player go out and buy this right now. It's the best guitar I could hope to own. The best part is, the newer models of this are even better. My friend bought a new one and I wish it was mine. If I was to ever lose this or have it stolen I would go out and buy it again. Two of them.

Durability wise, this guitar has taken alot of falls very well. It still plays as if i had bought it yesterday, even aftet it fell off my wall, down some stairs, and off the edge of a table.

It was put together perfectly at the factory. No loose wires, knobs, or screws. Only one problem. After a while of playing, the screws holdiong the pickups get loose and sometimes fall out. And also, I've had this guitar for 3 years, and I've only had to replace the output jack once. I'm not quite sure wat happened, but the wires fell off of it. Those were the only factory problems with it.

- Solid body - 24 jumbo frets - 2 volume controls - Tone control - 3 way selector - Double humbuckers