NJ Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: NJ Warlock

Perfect for playing metal like godsmack, metallica, kiss, incubus, ect. Little feedback, but thats probobly just my amp. Nice full soud to it. Sound, in my opinion is great, one of the best ive heard so far from a guitar.

Overall impression is this is a great guitar to buy. A little pricy, but still great. I talked my friend into buying one, and he loves it. Its perfect for playing those high notes you cant play to easily on a regular electric guitar.

This guitar has had its fair share of beatings. It's got a weir shaped heastock to it, so it chips really easy (you woulnt be able to see them if you werent looking for it though). None of the finish has worn off and there is no pick guard, so I'd say thats some pretty good finish there.

When I got it, screws were loose and the bridge needed some realigning also, about a year after i purshased it, the output jack kind of, well, all of the wires fell off. I think bc rich needed to put some more times into putting it all together. Other then that it was great.

- 24 jumbo frets - 2 humbuckers - Double locking floyd rose trmeolo - Solid body, mahogony neck - 2 tone knobs, 1 volume, and a 3 way Switch