NJ Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: NJ Warlock

Purchased from: Ebay

I play rock/metal and it suits me perfectly, I would never buy another uitar without 24 frets! I used a Peavey Envoy 110 with it and screached a little on the overdrive but other than that, sounds great. Great recomendation for anyone who likes that badass metal sound.

This guitar is great for me and Recomend it for anyone who plays metal, maybe even a Platinum of Platinum Pro? Well great guitar and rock on.

I would definatly gig this guitar live because it looks and sounds so awesome for the style of music I play. The Hardware has lasted over 15 years and I'm sure it'll last another 10 easy. Although putting a strap on it can lok a little complicated, it all works out in the end. I probably would not bring a backup guitar if I used this one in a gig, I've had nothing go wrong with it since I cleaned the pickups.

When I got it, it was very well used and the tips were chipped, a couple frets were high but other than that, nothing changes the way it sounds. I had to manually remove the pickups and clean them of rust and dirt collected over the years to make it look better and stop screeching. Acouple screws were bent on the floyd rose but still, c'mon!

This particular BC Rich Warlock is pearl white from 1988 and for some strange reason, the USA has made a law against making this color paint anymore for ozone purposes so thats a nice feature. It is well used, manufactured in LA California USA, 24 frets, medium thickness neck, rosewood neck, nbody is maple laminated, floyd rose, active electronics, 3-way pickup selector (1st second or both), 2 humbuckers, and a kickass look.