NJ Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: NJ Warlock

I play so many kinda of music and I think it has it's way with each type making it sound good. I play mostly things like AC/DC, Metallica, GN'R, Black Sabbath, and some more modern band like things from My Chemical Romance's new album (Black Parade). But I think it's good for someone Who likes to play metal. I use a lot of distortion and high treble since I soloing is my favorite thing to do with a guitar. It isn't noisy and can make just about any kinda of sound you want with it. Though it is great for metal clean sounds out of it are ok for some reason it just doesn't come out right for me in clean sounds.

With the style of music I play which is mostly metal at is great and matches it perfectly. Iv been playing for only about a year now but iv had past experiences with other instruments and I have two other guitars such as an Ibanez SA series and a custom guitar. If it were gone I am not sure if I would buy it again though since this is customized and has many good features in it it's great but since the things it comes with originally aren't as good and costs more I could probably get better. Over all the design is great and looks very slick and crazy but it's very sharp and that could lead to more damage in future things. It's a great guitar and has everything I expected and more!

Live playing is a blast because it stands out so much and for a lead guitarist it's just what you need. Now the bad news since this guitar is so pointy if you place it on the ground it was scratch badly and chip paint off. It's very solid as for the buttons and such but if you accidentally drop it expect the worst. I can defiantly depend on it asked for a gig or anything and the finish on it seems like I will last for ever.

This guitar was used and had nothing wrong with it except a small scratch on th back so I'm guessing it came out good factory made. The pickups were great in it and weren't loose or turned slightly it was just right. Everything was bolted in nicely nothing missing or loose just perfect. There were no flaws and I'm pretty happy with the guitar.

First before I say anything I bought this guitar used and was somewhat customized but overall it is still the same guitar. Anyway it has pretty thin 24 fret neck which is nice for getting the sounds you want out of it. It was it's own unique body style which I love since it's a great guitar if you want to stand out in front of a crowd. since mine was custom built it had a floyd rose bridge which is great. It has a 3-way selector volume and two others which I don't normal turn or use. The pickups in it when I got it were EMG's which from I hear are pretty decent pickups. And the floyd rose of course has fine tuning on the bridge so no more tuning at the top of the neck. I also got the Coffin case with it.

broken_leg
    nickwarhead
    NJs are bolt on, not neck through body..I think the next step up are ones that are NTB..
    Pingis_Or_Death
    broken_leg : ''This is a brand new 2005 NJ Warlock in translucent black. It has 24 frets, 25.5" scale, and is a bolt-on neck'' umm moron NJ means neck through body SO ITS NOT A FUKING BOLT ON NJ stands for Nagoya Japan, not neck through, you moron.
    kfong03
    Pingis_Or_Death you got pwned bad, man, but lol yea, neck through would be NT not NJ lol