Platinum Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Platinum Warlock

Purchased from: www.music123.com

I play rock and metal, I have a Roland Micro Cube and it makes the amp sound amazing! The humbuckers make the best sound that you can flex with any type of efx. If you want a guitar for everything, and looks killer I would recommend this in a heart beat.

This guitar will fit anyone who likes unorthodoxly shaped guitars. I have been playing non stop for 2 years and it is by far better than any I have played even at a music store. If it were stolen I would hunt down the culprit and hit him with it, then buy another one just to have more that one to play. I love the tuners, sound, look, and everything about the guitar. I have a coffin case for it and you will thank me if you get a hard case for all your guitars. I compared the Warlock to other BC Rich, ESP, Fender and even the new PRS 13 Rosewood, and for the look, price, and tone, I would always pick the warlock just to stand out in a crowd.

The guitar will lead you through an AC/DC style concert and still rock afterwards. The hardware is flawless and it will probably last for years to come. I can pick up the guitar by one or the other strap button just to prove they are solid. I haven't chipped it yet but if you take care of it and not use it as a weapon it will last forever. The finish is so clear its shocking.

The guitar was a godlike instrument from the factory and I plugged it in before I even picked it up from the box. The neck pickup needed a little raise but it was still ok before. Everything was excellent. there was not even a finger print on the absoultly mirrir like finish, now thatss skill!

This is the 2004 Platinum Series Warlock guitar. It has 24 Jumbo frets, with the unadulterated Widow headstock. It has 2 BC Rich liscened BDSM pickups on an H/H configuration with a 3 way Switch, two volume knobs for pickups and a tone knob. The neck is Rosewood, and the body's made of solid Agathis, which makes it incredible solid and sturdy. It also has a string through design but it is always in tune if your really good. The tuners are BC Rich and they are really good at staying put. It came with a patch cord but I already have a silver Bullet so I didn't care.