Warlock Metal Master review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Warlock Metal Master

Purchased from: guitar center

It has a hard sharp sound. Very rock and it workswith metal, hard rock, and any thing with heavy sounds. I use a Marshall Custom amp with clean, crunch, metal, and insane settings (distort settings). It has a full sound I wouldn't say the richest but it is definetley full. The guitar can make heavey, sharp, slicey sounds and it is amazing in screeching.

I play heavy metal, hard rock, rock and roll, any thing like that. This guitar fits my every need and I love it. I have been playing for 3 years. I wished I asked how the nut was cut but like I said it doesn't bother me.if I were to lose it I would definetley buy it again. I love the sound and the style and look of the guitar. There is nothing I don't likie about it. My favorite feature is the style with the horn like head. I compared it with the les paul Epiphone studio and they are very different but I still like the warlock. It has everything I coul wish for.

Yes it can with stand live playing I have tried it many times and it hasn't failed me. I think that it will last for at least four to five years, it is well built. The strapbuttons are very solid and havn't come off yet. I can definetley depend on it I think that it is very reliable. I would use it on a gig without back up becuase I trust it so much. The finish is good to last it seems like I could play it for years in the same condition.

The guitar is set up pretty perfectley it hasn't broken down on me and I hope it doesn't. The pickups are perfectley adjusted and I've never had to change or fix them unlike my other guitars. Bookmatched top and routed bridge are perfect. The only down side would have to be a rough cut nut. But it isn't so bad that it would bother any one it's just jagged.

It was made in 2002 in the USA. My Warlock has 23 frets but I have seen 22 fret warlocks. It comes in rare wood, mohogany, and alder so I've seen. My Warlock has a Tune-O-Matic bridge style, I have seen a Tele-style on it a lot. Active elctronics. Controls give can vary depending on if you buy the Metal Master V132 Custom or the Metal Master V531. Both of them have volume and tone, 531 has a switch to treble and bass but the 132 does not. This comes with a case, gig bag, tools, sometimes a B.C. Rich tuner depending on where you get the guitar, and strings.

Darkone666
    john gibson wrote: a guitar that costs less than 700 bucks isnt worth shit when you are a little more experianced than an absolute beginner. you better save your money and buy a more expensive warlock. in the big world of the guitar, the price is the quality. Compared with a simple Gibson les paul studio this guitar ain't woth shit. off course its a good darn thing to start with. oh yeah whoever said a peavey transtube amp sounds well, is so damn wrong. Onley tube amps sound well. ask every artist. transistor amps are just cheaper and good for beginners.
    I think this guitar is a little undereducated on how a B.C. Rich plays. this exact same guitar cost me 400 bucks and i love it, an absolute beginner could play this and sound good one reason my friends love it. I have been playing a while and i love this guitar and would buy a new one if this one was broken in an instant. corey taylor uses one for god sake!I dont know how much corey taylors cost him but its still a warlock and this guitar as far as im concerned is the best metal guitar.
    srpv92
    I own a warlock and it's an absolute piece of shit! the action is horrible on it and how ever much i raise/lower it feels awful! the pick ups are not even powerful! you only get the looks and a cool paint job! You can play better metal on a squir strat!
    SMterminator
    I just bought one and its MUCH better guitar than my others. $700 in the pack AUD and im loving it. Im not a beginner either.